Boom Choco Boom Bars
A quick and easy dessert to make that taste out of this world....BOOM!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-oz) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup reese's peanut butter chips
1Preheat oven to 350.
2Melt butter in oven in a 13x9 inch baking pan.
3Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter.
4Pour milk evenly over crumbs.
5Mix chocolate chips and peanut butter chips together.
6Press chips down firmly.
7Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
8Cool and cut into bars.