1. Soften caramel in the microwave (about 7 seconds).
2. Roll caramel into a long rope.
3. Wrap caramel rope around the mini vanilla wafer, cut off excess.
4. With a toothpick, make lines around the edges.
5. Attach snowflake sprinkle on top with frosting.
2For the mashed potatoes:
1. Put a dollop of frosting in the middle of the Smartie candy
2. Squeeze a small amount of yellow gel icing in the middle.
3For the cranberry jelly:
1. Cut a small slice off of the red gummy worm. Place on Necco wafer.
2. Cut about 1/4 inch of the worm and place on Necco wafer behind the slice.
4For the cornucopia:
1. Attach Bugle chip to the middle of the graham cracker with frosting
2. Spinkle leaves around the end of the Bugle.
5For the turkey legs:
1. Soften caramel in microwave for about 7 seconds.
2. Pull off a small amount of caramel and shape with fingers into a teardrop shape.
3. Push bone sprinkle in the end of the caramel.
4. Attach with frosting onto Necco wafer.
6For the green beans:
1. Secure green jimmie sprinkles on jumbo Smartie candy with frosting.
7For the corn:
1. Mix a small amount of yellow non-pareils with a drop of yellow gel icing.
2. Place on jumbo white Smartie candy.
8For the dressing:
1. Cut up the cookie part of a Fig Newton in itty bitty cubes,
2. With frosting, secure to jumbo white Smartie candy.
3. Sprinkle a few green sugar sprinkles on top.
9For the table:
1. Secure all food on top of graham cracker with frosting.
2. Attach to 2 wafer cookies for table legs.