Rocky Road Candy
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-11 oz
- bag miniature marshmellows
- 1 -12 oz
- bag ghiradelli (perferred) milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tblsps butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
ROCKY ROAD CANDY
1Line 11 x 14 glass dish with waxpaper.
Place marshmellows and nuts in large mixing bowl.
In pot on stove Melt chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter or margarine until smooth.
Pour mixture over marshmellows and nuts to coat thoroughly and pour into glass pan. Pat down firmly and chill for 4 hours or overnite. Cut into squares and enjoy. Mixture can also be formed into Easter egg shapes of any size and wrapped in saran or cello for Easter giving. After well chilled can be stored in loose covered container outside of refrigerator in desired.