Norma's Cookies and Cream Fudge
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 c
- 3/4 c
- (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 2/3 c
- (5 ounce can) your favorite evaperated milk
- 2 c
- (12 ounce package) white chocolate morsels
- 1 jar(s)
- (7 ounce) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 c
- finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwish cokies
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 c
- crumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
1Line a 9 inch square pan with foil.
2Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a medium heavy duty saucepan.
3Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly and boil for 3 minutes while continuing to stir constantly.
4Remove from heat and stir in morsels, marshmallow creme, crushed cookies and vanilla.
5Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle crumbled cookies on top.
6Gently swirl cookies into fudge usng a knife without touching the bottom of pan.
7Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
8Lift from pan and remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.