Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge gift in a jar
You can also make this into:
1. Chocolate fudge by switching to chocolate chips
2. White chocolate fudge by switching to white chocolate chips;
3. Butterschotch fudge by
using butterschotch chips.
4. Dark chocolate by using dark chocolate chips.
5. Peanut butter chocolate fudge by using 1/2 chocolate chips and 1/2 peanut butter chips.
6. Chocolate mint fudge by using chocolate mint chips.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
1 stick butter
1 (5oz) can evaporated milk
3 cups sugar
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with pam and set aside.
Empty contents of jar into a large bowl. add 1 stick butter (cut into six pieces). set aside.
Into a large microwave bowl put the milk and sugar. Mix well and cover with plastic wrap leaving a vent at one end. Mic on high for 4 minutes. Stir well, recover and continue to mic checking at 1 minute intervals to see if it is boinling. when it boils allow to boil 1 minute. Use a hot pad to remove from mic.
Pour hot mix over cold mix and beatby hand for 2 minutes to melt the marshmellows and chips.
Pour into greased pan to cool. Chill up to 4 hours to set firmly and cut into 1 1/2 inch squares. Store in fridge. makes 48 pieces