Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge gift in a jar
You can also make this into:
1. Chocolate fudge by switching to chocolate chips
2. White chocolate fudge by switching to white chocolate chips;
3. Butterschotch fudge by
using butterschotch chips.
4. Dark chocolate by using dark chocolate chips.
5. Peanut butter chocolate fudge by using 1/2 chocolate chips and 1/2 peanut butter chips.
6. Chocolate mint fudge by using chocolate mint chips.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 12 oz
- peanut butter chips ( like the chocolate chips)
- 3 c
- mini marshmellows
1In a qt canning jar layer the pecans then half the peanut butter chips then the mnarshmellows then top it off with the rest of the peanut butter chips pushing them down to fit it all.
2Decorate and make a tag and attach:
3Peanut butter fudge
1 stick butter
1 (5oz) can evaporated milk
3 cups sugar
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with pam and set aside.
Empty contents of jar into a large bowl. add 1 stick butter (cut into six pieces). set aside.
Into a large microwave bowl put the milk and sugar. Mix well and cover with plastic wrap leaving a vent at one end. Mic on high for 4 minutes. Stir well, recover and continue to mic checking at 1 minute intervals to see if it is boinling. when it boils allow to boil 1 minute. Use a hot pad to remove from mic.
Pour hot mix over cold mix and beatby hand for 2 minutes to melt the marshmellows and chips.
Pour into greased pan to cool. Chill up to 4 hours to set firmly and cut into 1 1/2 inch squares. Store in fridge. makes 48 pieces