WAFFLE IRON (Easy!) Triple Chocolate Brownies !
I posted this as a request from a Just A Pinch friend.. enjoy!
*** Children love to watch these being made... so be careful not to let them get burned on the waffle iron!
*** This is not my photo, and it doesn't show how they look dipped in melted chocolate.
- 1 box
- brownie mix (prepare as dirrected on box)
- (or use your favorite batter)
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips, mini
- optional: add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts !
- 1 lb
- dark chocolate bark (melted in double boiler)
- 1 jar(s)
- optional: chocolate (or multi colored sprinkles)
- 1 can(s)
- cooking spray (spay waffle iron as needed)
PREPARATION OF WAFFLE IRON:
Dip each waffle brownie into the chocolate. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet to cool and let the chocolate solidify.
*** While the melted chocolate is still wet and melted... you can sprinkle with chocolate or colored sprinkles.
*** Another topping instead of melted chocolate is:
1 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 cup cocoa powder Mix together well and sift onto the warm brownie waffles.