Two Berry Tart with Chocolate Drizzle
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 ready to use pie crust
- 1 small box instant lemon puddin, 4 serving size
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained in a separate bowl
- 2 tbsp apricot or apple jelly
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1Press pie crust into a 10 inch tart pan and bake according to directions. Can be done 1 day ahead
2Mix pudding with milk and lemon juice. Pour into cooled pie crust. Arrange sliced strawberries on tart in a circular pattern, working from outside to inside, overlapping where needed.
3Sprinkle blueberries over strawberries. Melt jelly (thin with 1 Tbsp. water if needed) and brush over fruit.
4Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over fruit. Serve within 4 hours. refrigerate leftovers. Makes 12 servings.