Twinkle me Dessert by Freda
. . almost a Banana split. . .
I just had this at a get together at a picnic and its to die for. I had to ask for the recipe.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Box
- hostess twinkies ( here comes the name)
- 4 lg
- bananas, sliced
- 1 lg can
- (20oz) crushed pineapple, drained but not dry, keep a little juice for moisture)
- 1 lg Box
- instant pudding mix, vanilla ( mix with milk according to box directions)
- 1 (12oz)
- or larger cool whip( i use the large size and have extra)
- optional: maraschino cherries & chopped pecans or sliced almonds, or walnuts chopped for toppings
TWINKLE ME DESSERT
Slice (9) lengthwise.
( you'll have one left over to go with coffee while your waiting for this to set.)
(spread around a bit), pudding, and then cool whip over twinkies, Please, Just in that order.