Swiss Chocolate Cake
This is a delicious cake. Great for the holidays and freezes well.
- 1 box
- swiss chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 1/2 c
- confectioner's sugar
- 12 oz
- kool whip
- hershey candy bar (plain)
11. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grease 3 round cake pans.
3. Combine cake mix, oil, milk, pudding, and eggs.
4. Mix thoroughly and pour evenly into three cake
5. Bake app. 25-30 minutes and let cool.
l. Combine softened cream cheese and confectioner
2. Add Kool whip and grated hershey bar.
3. Reserve enough candy to put on top of cake.
3Note: This makes plenty of frosting so don't be skimpy
between layers. Grate remaining Hershey on
top of cake.
Keep refrigerated. Also freezes well.