Swiss Chocolate Cake
|1 box||swiss chocolate cake mix|
|3/4 c||vegetable oil|
|1 1/2 c||milk|
|1 box||instant vanilla pudding mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|2 1/2 c||confectioner's sugar|
|12 oz||kool whip|
|1||hershey candy bar (plain)|
Pinched by Sotagirl75, and 64 more.
- Grocery List
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grease 3 round cake pans.
3. Combine cake mix, oil, milk, pudding, and eggs.
4. Mix thoroughly and pour evenly into three cake
5. Bake app. 25-30 minutes and let cool.Frosting:
l. Combine softened cream cheese and confectioner
2. Add Kool whip and grated hershey bar.
3. Reserve enough candy to put on top of cake.Note: This makes plenty of frosting so don't be skimpy
between layers. Grate remaining Hershey on
top of cake.
Keep refrigerated. Also freezes well.