Strawberry Lemonade Layer Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- strawberry cake mix(plus oil,water,eggs as directed on box)
- 1(8oz) pkg
- philly cream cheese(room temp)
- 1 pkg
- kool-aid lemonade
- yellow food coloring gel(make sure its gel)
- 2 c
- jet puff marshmallow creme
- cool whip topping
- fresh strawberries for decorating
1•Make cake according to box and bake in 2- 9 inch round cake pans as directed. Turn finished cakes over on cake racks and allow to cool completely.
2•Cream together cream cheese, lemonade and yellow food coloring until smooth.
3•Mix marshmallow creme in and then mix in Cool Whip until completely smooth. Refrigerate until cake is cooled and cut.
•Cut each cake layer in half.
4•Alternating layers of cake with layers of filling, assemble cake. End with layer of filling.
•Top with sliced strawberries.
•Refrigerate and serve chilled.