Red, White, Blueberry Cream Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/4 c
- fresh blueberries, rinsed, drained and divided
- ( 6oz) ready crust graham cracker pie crust
- (8-ounce )package cream cheese, softened
- ( 14ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- sliced fresh strawberries
1Place 1/4 cup of blueberries on crust.
2Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Spread into crust.
Chill 3 hours or until set. Top with remaining 1/2 cup blueberries and strawberries.