Raspberry Poke Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- betty crocker® supermoist® white cake mix
- water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 1 box
- (4-serving size) raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1/2 c
- cold water
- container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 cups)
- fresh raspberries, if desired
Use any flavor of gelatin that you like for this recipe. Try strawberry gelatin and garnish the cake with strawberries, or experiment with strawberry-banana, strawberry-kiwi or sparkling berry gelatin.
You can also whip your own whipping cream to top this classic recipe. In chilled medium bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.