"Pound a Berries N Squares" So Simple
. . this is SIMPLY SIMPLE!!
You will amaze your family and guests. . . and you will welcome all the compliments.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- loaf pound cake, cut into 10 slices
- 5 Tbs
- orange juice, fresh preferred
- 2 pt
- fresh berries, strawberries, raspberries, &/or blueberries., of your choice
- 2 Tbs
- 2 1/2 C
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- (4 serving size) french vanilla instant pudding (jello brand)
- tub cool whip, thawed, & divided.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Gently fold in only 1 cup of Cool whip.
Top with remaining cool whip.
CHILL at least 1 hr before serving.
Cut into squares and serve.
Makes 15 servings, 1 square each.