Pineapple Orange Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 yellow or butter cake mix.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 sm can mandrian oranges w/juice
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple drained well
- 1 lg pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 16oz tub whipped topping,thawed
1Preheat oven to 350.Grease & flour 3,8 in round or square cake pans.Mix first 4 ingredients w/electric mixer on med.Devide cake mix evenly into prepared pans & bake 15 to 20 min.Check doness after 15 min.Let cool.
2Mix well drained pineapple,pudding & whipped topping together on med speed until well blened.Place 1 layer of cake on serving plate,top w/pudding mixture,repete then frost rest of cake.YUMMMMMMM. Must be kept in refridgerator.