Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 yellow or white cake mix.
- ingredients for cake from back of box.
- 1 cup milk 1 small box vanilla pudding (kind you cook.
- 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup oleo 1/2 cup crisco 1 tsp. vanilla
- crushed nuts
- 1 can of pineapple pie filling or pie filling of your choice.
1Make cake according to directions of back of box. Put cake mix into a large cookie sheet. Bake 350 degree oven 15 to 18 Min.
2Cook milk and pudding. Let mixture cool. Cover top with wax paper or plastic wrap so it doesn't form a skim on the top.
3Cream sugar,oleo,crisco and vanilla, beat till creamy and no longer gritty from the sugar. . Add the cooled pudding, beat until creamy.
4Ice top of cake, put pie filling on top, sprinkle chopped nuts on top. I keep this cake in the refrigarator because of the icing.