Peanut Butter Peanut Butter chip Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box of milk chocolate supreme brownie mix and ingredients called for on box
- 1/3 cup plus a tablespoon of peanut butter (smooth or creamy) and 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 can fluffy white frosting
- 1/4 cup plus 1 t peanut butter
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
1If using Perfect Brownie pan: Heat oven to 325 and spray entire pan (be sure to get all the insert sprayed also) with cooking spray.
For regular Pan: Heat oven to 325 and spray 9 in square pan with cooking spray
2Prepare brownie mix according to package and then put half the mix in the pan.
3In a bowl mix the peanut butter, brown sugar and egg. Spoon by tablespoons into the brownie pan. Then top with remaining brownie batter.
4(Put insert into the perfect brownie pan now, if using one)
5Bake in oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (in perfect brownie pan start checking after 30 minutes)
6Cool completely before frosting. (put fluffy white icing and peanut butter in a bowl and beat till completly blended.) Spread or pipe frosting onto brownies