No Bake Angel Food Jello Cake
My Mother had given me this recipe years and years ago. We really don't know the name for this so we just choose this one.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 angel food cake (i usually just buy the ready made
- large box of strawberry bannana jello
- cups boiling water
- large can of sliced peaches drained reserve liquid
- sliced bananas
- small box of vanilla instant pudding
- 2 3/4
- cups of milk
- small can of crushed pineapples drained
- large container of cool whip
- crushed nuts optional
1In a 13x9 oblong baking dish layer the following
Slice Angel Food Cake and layer in baking dish
2Add boiling water to jello and add the liquid from the peaches mix and then pour over cake.
3Spread the peaches over the jello mixture then the sliched bananas.
4Mix the instant vanilla pudding with the milk, and pour over the fruit.
Spread the crushed pineapple over the pudding mix.
5Top the above with a container of Cool whip and garnish with crushed nuts if desired
6Refrigerate to allow jello and pudding to set, like to do this the day before serving.