New Hampshire's Graveyard Cake
I made this cake for my son's Halloween party when he was 6yrs. old. And it was the greatest ever. I used little shortbread cookies for the tombstones and candycorn pumpkins throughout the whole graveyard. It was the easiest cake ever but after I started working with it I found that I couldn't stop adding stuff to it. Great cake lots of fun!!!
With creepy crawly bugs and frightfully delicious graves set upon a frosted final resting place, this devilishly moist cake will be the "life" of the party. So spooktacular, this sweet cemetery will have everyone digging for more!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (18.25-ounce) package devil's food or yellow cake mix
- (16-ounce) container prepared vanilla frosting
- nestlÉ crunch fun-size candy bars
- 1 small
- tube white decorator icing
- (1.76 ounces) nestlÉ butterfinger crisp candy bar, chopped
- gummy bugs or worms