Lil's pecan pumpkin crumble
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- two eggs
- one can pumpkin, 16 ounces
- one can evaporated milk, 12 ounces
- one half box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup margarine
- three quarter cup pecans, chopped
- whipping cream
1preheat oven to 350°. Mix together the first five ingredients. Pour into an ungreased 9 x 13" glass pan. Sprinkle the cake mix over the pumpkin mixture. Melt the margarine and drizzle over the cake mix.
2Sprinkle the pecans on top. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Cool and serve with whipping cream. Serves 12.