You can play with different flavors if you don't have or like some of the flavors listed.
1 cup butter
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 cups white sugar
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons coconut extract
2 teaspoons rum flavored extract
2 teaspoons butter flavored extract
1 teaspoon lemon extract
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup water
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon almond extract
11. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a tube pan.
2. Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
3. Cream butter or margarine, oil, and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in flour mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour. Mix well. Stir in 1 teaspoon each coconut flavoring, butter flavoring, rum extract, lemon extract, and vanilla extract. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until cake tests done.
5. In a small saucepan, combine water, sugar, and 1 teaspoon each coconut flavoring, butter flavoring, rum extract, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Boil until the sugar has dissolved completely. Spoon over hot cake. Cool cake.