Easy Zucchini Carrot Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/3 c
- large eggs
- 1 can(s)
- (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 pkg
- (18 ounces) carrot cake mix with pudding
- 1 c
- pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 c
- coconut, flaked (optional)
- 1-1/2 c
- zucchini, unpeeled, grated, about 1 medium zucchini
1Beat oil and eggs together.
Beat in the pineapple with juice and the cake mix.
Stir in the zucchini, nuts, and coconut.
2Pour in to a greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, then invert cake to cool completely.
When cool, top with a cream cheese glaze.
3Can be baked in a 9 X 13 inch pan at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
Frost with a cream cheese icing or dust with powdered sugar.