Easy Zucchini Carrot Cake
- 1/3 c
- large eggs
- 1 can(s)
- (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 pkg
- (18 ounces) carrot cake mix with pudding
- 1 c
- pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 c
- coconut, flaked (optional)
- 1-1/2 c
- zucchini, unpeeled, grated, about 1 medium zucchini
Beat in the pineapple with juice and the cake mix.
Stir in the zucchini, nuts, and coconut.
Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, then invert cake to cool completely.
When cool, top with a cream cheese glaze.
Frost with a cream cheese icing or dust with powdered sugar.