Easy strawberry cupcakes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 18.25 oz pkg strawberry cake mix
- 16 oz container white frosting, i used cream cheese frosting
- drops or as needed, red food coloring
- pink sprinkles for garnish
- sliced strawberries for garnish
1Heat oven to 350. Line muffin tins w/ paper cups. In lg bowl, mix cake mix as directed.
2Spoon batter into cups, 3/4-full. Bake as directed on box. In bowl, mix frosting and food coloring until pinkish in color. When cupcakes are cool, frost. Top w/ sprinkles and a strawberry slice on each cup cake.