EASY donuts from white bread 2 different ways
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- milk (any kind will work)
- 1/2 tsp
- slices white bread (or day old bread)
- 1/4 c
- oil for deep frying
- cinnamon sugar mixture to sprinkle on top
- preserves of your choice (if you want a stuffed donut)
- powdered sugar to coat donuts
Cut crusts off of the bread and cut into 4 triangles for each slice.
Spread a small amount of preserves on one half of bread and top it with another slice.
Fry the egg-soaked bread until golden on both sides.