Dreamy Cream-Filled Cupcakes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- betty crocker® supermoist® devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1/2 c
- miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
11. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
22. Spoon frosting into corner of resealable heavy-duty food-storage plastic bag. Cut about 1/4 inch off corner of bag. Gently push cut corner of bag into center of cupcake. Squeeze about 2 teaspoons frosting into center of each cupcake for filling, being careful not to split cupcake. Frost tops of cupcakes with remaining frosting.
33. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each cupcake. Store loosely covered.
4**Suggestions from reviews suggested cutting a small hole in the bottom of cupcake with knife to help the bag go in. I used a pastry bag with a small tip. Worked great!