Diabetic Dirt Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- sugar free oreos
- 1 box
- large sugar free-fat free instant vanilla pudding
- 3 c
- milk (i used 2%, but you can use 1%, fat free, or whole)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese fat-free
- 12 oz
- cool whip (i used lite instead of sugar free. it has less carbs)
- 1 c
- splenda granulated
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp
- butter (i used parkay spray butter. you can use whatever butter product that you normally use)
11. Mix vanilla pudding and milk. Set aside.
2. Cream together cream cheese, cool whip, butter and vanilla.
3. Mix cream cheese mixture with pudding.
4. Chop Oreos in a food processor or blender. (I like to chop my fine. It really looks like dirt. But you can make yours as chuncky as you like.)
5. Spread a thin layer of cookie in bottom of large bowl or pan. Spread a thick layer of pudding. Then another thin layer of cookie. Keep layering until you have used everything. And your top layer is cookie. The Bowl that I use makes 3 cookie layers and 2 pudding layers.
6. Put in fridge and let chill for a couple of hours.