Debbie's Easiest Ever Dessert
1. Use Blueberry Pie Filling with a Yellow cake mix. Sometimes I leave off the brown sugar and sometimes I don't. Sprinkle pecans over the cake (optional). Follow with the butter. Bake and serve.
2.Use Cherry or Strawberry Pie Filling with a Yellow Cake Mix.
Leave off the brown Sugar. Sprinkle your pecans over the cake mix (optional) then top with the butter. When done serve as is or sprinkle top with confectioner’s sugar.
3.Use Cherry or Strawberry Pie Filling with a Devil's Food cake mix. Leave off the brown Sugar. Sprinkle your pecans over the cake mix (optional) then top with the butter. When done serve as is or drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping.
4. Follow the directions as witten, substituting peach pie filling for apple pie filling.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- apple pie filling
- 1 box
- yellow or french vanilla cake mix
- 1 stick
- 1 c
- light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts
- extra chopped nuts for garnish
- caramel ice cream topping