Creme de Menthe Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- sour cream white cake mix
- oil (whatever amount listed on the cake mix you choose)
- 3 Tbsp
- + 3 teaspoons creme de menthe syrup
- whole eggs
- 1 jar(s)
- hershey's hot fudge ice cream topping
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- andes chocolate mint candies
1Bake cake with ingredients as directed on the box, with the exception of adding 3 Tablespoons of creme de menthe syrup, and using whole eggs instead of egg whites.
2Cool cake completely and cover with hot fudge topping. Stir 3 teaspoons of creme de menthe syrup into the Cool Whip (don't overmix). Frost with the mint Cool Whip. Garnish each piece with an Andes Chocolate Mint candy, or chop them up, and sprinkle over the entire cake.