Chewy Brownie Mix in a Jar
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 2/3 c
- granulated sugar
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips or chopped nuts or a combination of both
1Layer ingredients in 1 quart jar in order listed, pressing firmly after adding each ingredient. (Note: After adding cocoa, wipe inside of jar with paper towel to remove cocoa dust. )
Seal with lid and decorate jar.
2Attach a tag to the jar with the following instructions:
Chewy Brownie mix in a Jar
1. Pour brownie mix into large mixing bowl; stir.
2. Add 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) melted butter or margarine, 2 large eggs, 2 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract; stir well.
3. Spread into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
4. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven for 18-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
5. Cool in pan on wire rack.
6. Dust with powdered sugar or frost with icing.