Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (10") prepared angel food cake, cut into 1' cubes
- 1 ( 1 oz.) package of sugar free, fat free butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 ( 8 oz. ) containers of cool whip free, thawed
- 10 fun-sized butterfingers candy bars, crushed ( i used mini food processor)
11. Spray 9 x 13" pan with cooking spray. Arrange half the angel food cake cubes in bottom of pan.
2. In large bowl, combine the pudding mix with skim milk. Whisk until starting to thicken. Fold in both containers of cool whip FREE.
3. Pour half the "fluff" mixture over the cubed angel food cake in pan. Top with half the crushed butterfinger candies. Repeat with rest of cake, fluff and candy. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving, or overnight. Enjoy!