Busy Day Cake
This easy cake is sure to please everyone. In about 1/2 hour you'll have a cake that everyone will think you slaved in the kitchen for hours on... ENJOY!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 2/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 2/3 c
- 1/4 c
- butter (softened)
- 1 tsp
- 3 c
- fresh berries
- whipped cream (optional.. but so good!)
1Preheat oven to 350
2Grease a 8x 1 1/2 inch round cake pan (set aside)
3In bowl, mix flour, sugar, bk powder. Add milk, butter, egg and vanilla.
4Beat with electric mixer and spread into pan.
5Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan. Serve with berries if you choose and whipped cream.
6*Options* When making this easy cake, I added almond extract to the mix. It was amazing.
*There is so many possibilities to this cake!
1. top with brown sugar and cinnamon
2. Mix fruit into your batter.
3. Use cake for strawberry shortcake
4. Pour a little hot fudge over the top, and
garnish with whipped cream.
5. Add food coloring and make it a festive
The list goes on and on... enjoy!!!