Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1pkg. caramel swirl brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 2 pkg. (8oz-each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 carton (16 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pkg. (5.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant french vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 butterfinger candy bars (2.1 oz. each); finely chopped, divided
Fold in two cups whipped topping. Place half of brownie cubes in a 4 –qt. trifle bowl or glass serving dish; layer with half of the cream cheese mixture.
Fold 2 cups whipped topping into reserved pudding mixture; spread over the cream cheese layer. Spread the remaining whipped topping over top.
Place chocolate syrup in a heavy-duty reseal able plastic bag; cut a small hole in corner of bag. Decorate with a design. Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy bars in the center. Refrigerate until chilled.