Brownie Chocolate chip Cheesecake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 package of fudge brownie mix.
- 3 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened.
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
grease the bottom only of a 9 inch spingform pan. prepare brownie mix as package directs for chewy brownies. spead the brownie mixture evenly in your prepared pan. bake the brownie mix for 35 minutes or until set.
makes one 9 inch cheesecake.
NOTE: chocolate chips may fall to brownie layer during baking. (mine didnt , but it can)
prep time: 20 mins Bake time.1 hour, 25 mins. total.
Best to leave this in the fridge overnight to chill. Cheesecake needs time to chill or it wont taste right. :)