BlueBerry Dream Cake
* I used fresh blueberries. About 1 1/2 cups, lightly dusted with flour instead of the canned berries. I am lucky and live were I can get fresh blueberries almost year round.
* For the applesauce I used those little lunch sized packages. Mine contained exactly 4 ounces (1/2 cup). Less waste and super easy!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- white or french vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- blueberries---drained & rinsed not pie filling
- 12 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 ounce containters of blueberry yogurt
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cake mix, eggs,sour cream, water & applesauce together until smooth. (2 to 3 minutes). Gently fold in berries with a spatula. Pour batter into a greased & floured 9X13 pan. Bake 30 minutes OR until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow cake to cool completely. Cover & Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
2Topping: Before serving gently stir the thawed whipped topping & yogurt together. Frost your cake. Put it back in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.