Angel Fruit Trifle
Photo Credit: Sharon A. Mras
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- prepared angel food cake
- packages (3.4 oz. each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 c
- cold milk
- carton (8 oz.) of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- can (20 oz.) pineapple cubes, drained
- can (15 oz.) sliced pears, drained
- pint of strawberries, sliced
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
1In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for two minutes. Set aside.
2Split the angel food cake horizontally into thirds. Place one layer in a five qt. serving bowl that is nine inches in diameter.
3Top with a third of the pudding and whipped topping.
4Layer the fruit on top in the following order: pears, kiwi, pineapples, strawberries, and blueberries. Or arrange the fruit however you like.
5Repeat the pudding, whipped topping, and fruits layer until all has been used.
Cover and chill for at least three hours before serving.