Angel Food Delight
Tammy Pitts @Cooknwithheart
- store bought angel food cake, or make your own favorite recipe
- containers low fat lemon flavored yogurt
- containers of cool whip, thawed (use refrigerator method to thaw only); any flavor even sugar free. Extra creamy seems to hold longer and better
- Fresh fruit, your choice or what is in season, frozen fruit does not work
- Eatable flowers for decorations (optional)
I find the lemon yogurt is the best to use it so refreshing with the fruit. But any flavored yogurt will do and you can mix and match fruit to yogurt for different flavors. I’ve even dusted cake with cocoa, or dark chocolate shavings etc. If you use plain yogurt and want to add some flavoring like expresso powder, tang etc. Add it into the yogurt first then fold into the cool whip. Just make sure the powder is well dissolved first into the yogurt.