BEST BELGIAN WAFFLE RECIPE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups bisquick
- 1 1/3 cup whole milk or buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 average bag unsweetended strawberries, sliced
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 8oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup honey (to taste)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
STRAWBERRY SAUCE FOR WAFFLE
WHEN STRAWBERRIES ARE ROOM TEMP, MIX WITH FILLING. SWEETEN A LITTLE MORE, IF NECESSARY WITH SUGAR.
HONEY BUTTER FOR WAFFLE
STIR EVERYTHING UNTIL SMOOTH
1In large batter bowl, whisk all batter ingredients until smooth. (I quadruple this recipe for a crowd). Follow the waffle maker direction.
2NOTE: With the cream cheese in the butter and the strawberry sauce on this great waffle, you have a wonderful marriage of flavors.