Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 can(s)
- 8-ct. cinnamon rolls
- 1 pkg
- 24-ct. johnsonville breakfast sausage links
- 1/2 c
- maple syrup
- cooking spray
11. Bake sausage according to package directions.
22. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray. Separate dough into rolls.
33. Wrap 1 roll around each sausage link. Bake seam side down, 12 to 15 minutes or until sausage links are hot and roll is light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
44. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix icing and syrup until blended. Microwave on Medium (50%) 20 seconds or until warm. Serve with warm cinnamon roll-wrapped sausages.