THE FULL ENGLISH
Recipe from: jamieoliver.com
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- good quality pork and leek sausages (may substitute)
- field mushrooms, wiped (may substitute button)
- 2 small
- tomatoes, scored on top
- 250 g
- dry cured back bacon (a little over 1/2 pound)
- 170 g
- black pudding, sliced (3/4 cup)
- 1 can(s)
- baked beans (14 or 15 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp
- 6 large
- eggs, prefeably free-range or organic, cracked into a bowl and beaten
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pkg
- thick-sliced bread for toasting
You can order black pudding from Amazon.com.
Pork and leek sausages can be ordered online or you can substitute any other pork sausage.
Try the international section of your supermarket for the HP sauce and the black pudding.