Featured Pinch Tips Video
- four small baking potatoes, about 1 pound, cut into large dice
- one red onion, roughly chop
- one red bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- one orange bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- four tomatoes, about 14 ounces, roughly chopped
- two stems fresh rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- four eggs
- salt and ground black pepper
Put the onion, peppers, and tomatoes in the roasting pan, add the drained potatoes and toss together. Tear the leaves from the Rosemary stems over the vegetables and sprinkle with paprika and salt and black pepper. Cover with foil and chill until ready to cook.
Make four indentations among the vegetables and drop an egg in each space. Return the pan to the oven and cook for five minutes or until the eggs are done as you desire. Spoon onto plates and serve at once. Serves four.