Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 large
- eggs, beaten
- bulk breakfast sausage
- 1/4-1/2 tsp
- fennel seeds
- a red bell pepper, sliced
- a green bell pepper, sliced
- onion, sliced
- 1-large clove
- garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- mozzarella cheese, grated, as needed
- parmesan cheese, grated, as needed
1In a large skillet heated to medium heat, add sausage and fennel seed, cook until browned but not cooked through.
2Add peppers and onion cook until tender. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
3Move the sausage and pepper mixture to the outer edge of the pan and add the eggs into the middle of the pan and scramble until done.
4Sprinkle with as much cheese as you like. Enjoy!