Featured Pinch Tips Video
I am always looking for different ways to prepare breakfast for my family and this one is a keeper. It was a hit in our house. More bacon would jazz it up a bit as would some jalapeno peppers for those who like it spicy. There are so many ways you could make it your own... Have fun!
- 6 1/2 oz
- pizza crust mix
- sausages or turkey sausage, cooked & crumbled
- 4 slice
- bacon or turkey bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, grated (can use fat-free or low-fat)
- 1 c
- frozen hash browns, thawed
- eggs, whole, slightly beaten (can use egg whites only)
- 3 Tbsp
- milk (can use skim)
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
1PREHEAT OVEN TO 375. ON A NON-STICK COOKIE SHEET, PREPARE PIZZA CRUST ACCORDING TO PACKAGE DIRECTIONS. (IF YOU BAKE IT FIRST FOR 5 MINUTES, IT'LL BE CRISPER ON THE BOTTOM.) SPRINKLE SAUSAGE AND BACON OVER CRUST.
2SPRINKLE WITH HASH BROWNS AND CHEDDAR CHEESE. MEANWHILE, IN A MIXING BOWL, COMBINE EGGS, MILK, SALT, AND BLACK PEPPER. POUR OVER POTATOES AND CHEDDAR CHEESE. BAKE FOR 20 MINUTES OR UNTIL CRUST IS GOLDEN BROWN.