Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 inch precooked pizza shell
- 1 c
- coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- coarsely grated provolone cheese
- large eggs
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp
- salt, or to taste
- of freshly ground pepper, or to taste
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
2In a medium bowl, blend cheddar, mozzarella, and provolone cheeses
3In a small bowl, with a fork, beat together the eggs and the heavy cream, and season with salt and pepper. Add to the cheese mixture.
4Immediately to avoid clumping, transfer the cheese mixture to the pizza shell.
5Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese mixture is set and is beginning to brown. Cut into slices; serve hot.