Irisa Raina 9
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 large wonton wrappers
- 6 slices of bacon chopped into bite size pieces
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves of roasted garlic
- ½ red or yellow pepper sliced thin
- 3 slices of sharp cheddar cheese cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot chili sauce * optional
- salt and pepper to taste
1Fry bacon till crisp, drain on paper towel.
2Fry the onion, garlic & pepper in bacon grease. Till onions are transparent and peppers are soft.
3Drain the onion mixture on paper towel and reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease, discard the rest.
5Add salt and pepper
6Scramble the eggs in the bacon grease till not quite done, you’ll want these loose because they will continue cooking while they are frying
7Divide the bacon into 6 portions
8In a large frying pan put about 2 inches of oil in a pan and start it getting hot.
9Take one wonton wrapper out at a time and in the center put some bacon then the some of the egg mixture.
10Seal all around the rim with some water and fold to make a pillow.
11When you have these all assembled start to fry, and drain on paper towel.