BONNIE'S BREAKFAST BURRITOS
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- flour tortillas, wrap in paper towel and zap in microwave a few seconds to warm and soften
- slices of bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 eggs
- fried with egg yolks broken
- cup sharp grated cheddar cheese
- tablespoons sour cream
- tablespoons la victoria green sauce (not red)
- olive oil for frying
- note: don't substitute the green taco sauce for red. the green makes its own sauce for a unique taste.
1Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2Take one flour tortilla, lay a fried egg in the center, add one piece of bacon, about 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, 1 TB sour cream and 1 TB of La Victoria green sauce. (don't substitute this as the sour cream and this sauce are wonderful in this burrito)
3Roll the burrito. Tuck in the ends first and then finish rolling it. Make the other three burritos.
4Place the burritos in the pan seam side down and fry to a nice golden brown on all sides. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
5Cook's Tip: You can also use this same method with leftover grilled steak sliced thin or roast beef. I use jack cheese, La Victoria green taco sauce, and they make great dinner burritos.