Sunrise Sausage Bake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- 12 fl. oz. each) nestlÉ® carnation® evaporated milk
- 8 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1 lb
- precooked sausage links, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 2 c
- (8-oz. pkg.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- chopped red pepper
- green onions (green parts only), sliced (if i dont have green onions, i chop a small sweet onion.
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 8 c
- 1/2-inch cubed italian or french bread (about 9 slices)
1Preheat your oven to 350º F.
Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
2Combine milk, eggs, sausage, cheese, red pepper, green onions, onion powder and garlic powder in large bowl. Add bread cubes, stirring gently to moisten bread. Pour mixture into baking dish.
3BAKE for 45 minutes or until set. Serve warm.
Note: May be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.