Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pkg. (26-32 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 pkg. sausage crumbles
- 2 cup (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup julienne cut sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2. Top with half of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat layering.
3. Beat eggs, milk salt and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
4. Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
5. Cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours or until eggs are set.