Fiesta biscuit bake
It can be for a breakfast, or lunch, or even a dinner, just serve w/ a salad!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16.3 oz can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10.2 oz can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 16 oz jar salsa
- 3 c
- reduced-fat, shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 large
- green bell pepper, chopped
- scallions, sliced
- 2-1/2 oz can sliced black olives, drained
1Heat oven to 375. Spray a 9" x 13" pan w/ cooking spray. Separate biscuits into 13 biscuits.
2Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Place biscuit pieces into lg bowl, add salsa and toss to coat completely.
3Spoon biscuit mix into pan. Sprinkle evenly w/ cheese, green bell pepper, scallions and olives. Bake 35-45 min, or until center is set. Let stand for 10 mins. Cut into squares.