Have your favorite salsa handy with some warm tortillas!
I have tried this mixture with regular potatoes and even the spiced tater tots...it's just not the same.
The best part is you can add as much of any ingredient as you want!
"These are just simply wonderful"
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 pkg
- frozen tater tots (4 - 5 cups)
- 1 medium
- white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 large
- 7oz can chopped green chiles
- 1 pkg
- original sausage (one tube) use as much as you would like
- 8 large
- 2 c
- shredded cheese, for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- salsa / optional
- flour tortillas / optional
8If your taking this to a function, place in crock pot and add your cheese just before serving.
9Note: This does make a lot, I fill up the extra tortillas and wrap them real good. Freeze them for another day!