Amy's Breakfast Pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- pizza crust (i use homemade crust, but you can use whatever type of crust you prefer)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 pkg
- country gravy powdered mix, (prepared)
- eggs, scrambled and broken into small bits and pieces
- 3 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 lb
- bulk pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slice
- ham luncheon meat, cut into small squares.
- 1/4 c
- diced green pepper
- fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 small
- onion, finely diced
- 1/2 c
- diced or shredded hash browns, browned
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz.) shredded colby-jack cheese
1Use any or all of the toppings listed in the ingredients.
2Roll out pizza crust on a large pan or screen.
3Brush crust with olive oil around the edges.
4Spread country gravy over the crust and sprinkle with half the cheese.
5distribute desired toppings evenly over pizza and cover with remaining cheese.
6Bake in 425 oven for 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
7Let stand for five minutes. Slice and serve pizza.