Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1-1/2 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1-1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4-1/2 to 5 cups all-purpose flour
Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into three portions. Roll each portion into a 12-in. circle; cut each circle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form crescents.
Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes. Remove to wire racks.